Monday, February 23, 2009

New day.... Let's make the most of it!!

So I have a cold, but I am NOT going to let it get me. ;) Nothing lots of Airborne and EmergenC won't take care of. :)

My plan was to go to Boot Camp Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday morning, but I don't think I can wait that long in a week to go. ha..I think I am addicted. I have not felt this good in a long time and my body is responding so quickly. So my plan (if John has an opening) is to go tonight and Wednesday as well.

When I am working out hard eats are typically not a problem for me. I know how I must have the proper fuel for my body to truly respond to all the hard work. I want that lean, defined look....and muscles need proper fuel AND we all know a nice six pack is made in the kitchen. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!!

xoxo

This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

No comments: