Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mental Strength....

hmmm where did mine go?? I am so tired of the stinkin' thinkin' ... I mean I know better than to speak negative. I know words are powerful..yet last night at boot camp I think I called myself a wimp at least four..maybe five times. I am sure John the trainer was thinking "Just SHUT UP already and get to WORK!" LOL

Anyway...I WILL NOT do this again. I will keep my mouth shut and work hard!

I love going to this Boot Camp because the women are so inspiring. It's nice to get around a bunch of upbeat, hardworking ladies.

The 40 minute drive is a sacrafice, but SO WORTH IT!!!!

Have a GREAT day everyone.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stef said...

You are incredibly STRONG, in body mind and spirit! Remember that! You are far from being a wimp!

Xo

C2 said...

I agree with Stef, far from being a wimp. In fact, just the opposite. You are an inspiration to so many of us Tracy!

xoxo

Conni said...

Tracy....are you dipping into my vocabulary again???? LOL

You are such an inspiration to so many of us.

FAR from being a wimp!

Love ya Sweets