Wednesday, June 25, 2008

KANSAS!

That is all I have on my brain. :)

Geez..I had the most AMAZING time. Everytime I think about it I get a huge smile on my face.

THANK YOU ELIZABETH and KEVIN for EVERYTHING!!!

Photobucket

The first night was so much fun. The girls (Elizabeth,Patty,Pam,Kay) are SO adorable. The really need their own sitcom.

Photobucket

It was sooo cool to meet tracker friends. They are ALL so beautiful and kind.

Photobucket

Watching Tom, Denise, Johnny and Suzanne golf was so much fun! Having Troy Cook call us while we were at the golf course was AWESOME! Thanks Troy. :)

Working out with Denise was a huge treat. Dang, I wish she could train me. I would be looking FINE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I never told her, but I was sooooooooooo sore.

Hearing all the speakers was SO INSPIRATIONAL!!!

Photobucket

AND the BEST part of the whole weekend was .....having my gorgeous hubby by my side. :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lori said...

I agree with everything, and yes your hubby is gorgeous. I read Troy Cook's name and I instantly thought, oh crap did I miss him saturday then I read it was a phone call. You are beautiful Tracy and it was great to see you. Wish I was there the whole weekend.

C2 said...

It was AWESOME to finally meet Tom and yes he is gorgeous and oh so SWEET! :)

Thank YOU for being a part of such a fabulous weekend! Can't wait to do it again! xoxoxo

Patty S. said...

Thanks, Tracy, you were wonderful and I am so glad to finally sit down and chat with you. Tom is awesome, such a great helper! :-) It really was great to meet you both. You are going to be incredible for your comp coming up, hope the KS weekend helped bring you to another level.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you that you had a great time & Tom was able to attend with you. I am jealous you were able to workout with Denise. I miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!