Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some of my Favorties!

I thought I would start a thread with some of my personal favorites. Please add yours. I LOVE trying new things.


#1 Natural Calm. This stuff really works!! I drink a cup before bed and I'm not kidding. I have been sleeping like a baby.

Photobucket

Now for these truffles. YUM!

Photobucket

Braggs Liquid Amino. Oh my heck this is so yummy as a broth in soup.
Braggs

I'm torn between the two..but I like both peanut butters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is yummy in coffee or there are all kinds of flavors and you can get real creative.

Photobucket

this is just plain YUMMY!

Photobucket

Good green tea

Photobucket

PLEASE share some ideas with me. I love new stuff.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Miss Tracy.... You caught my eye here! I love the Steevia. Use it EVERY day!