Thursday, January 24, 2008

Have you ever...

just felt like you could conquor the world. GOSH..I feel sooooooo good!

Part of it was talking to Denise Taylor yesterday. That woman is a gift from God and if you have not spoke to her or met her you must add that to your TO DO list.

I see some amazing things happening in 2008 for EVERYONE.

Since 2002 I have been BLESSED beyone belief. Did I win the Body for LIFE challenge that year. NO..but God blessed me with 1st runner up and I ran with it. I knew there was a reason for that blessing. If I'm not helping or inspiring others than I feel that gift/blessing is being wasted.

I feel a new fire coming on and I LOVE IT!

Keep your eyes on Him and nothing...I mean NOTHING will stop you from your Dreams.

xoxo

5 comments:

C2 said...

Love that you have that FIRE back Sweets! :) Very true to keep your eyes on God and keep Him No. 1 in your life and everything else will fall into place.

Love you!

~ Elizabeth

Stef said...

I don't know who Denise Taylor is.....???

I am so glad you are feeling "IT"! That is so Awesome! I can't wait to see you at the Arnold!

=)

zooman said...

Denise and Jonnae are both something special. I have totally enjoyed reading about Denise's journey with her daughter on the caring bridge. It makes you value everyday a whole heck of a lot more. wow.

Anonymous said...

2008 is a very special year for everyone!! Tracy you are on your GAME-keep it up!

I love Denise and Jonnae. I hope to see Denise again sometime soon and maybe I will be fortunate enough someday to meet Jonnae!! You, Denise and Jonnae are all amazing women of God!

Tina said...

Awesome!! You're going to be at the Arnold too? Oh I hope I get to see you meet you there!! Keep that FIRE burning, you are such an inspiration!!

:) Tina