Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thanks Maria!

Attitude

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of Attitude on life. Attitude, to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace that day. We can not change our past… we can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one thing we have and that is our attitude… I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our attitudes."

Charles Swindoll

3 comments:

Udenia said...

I agree with you and as I try to get closer to God and start a new here in NC, I find that when I wake up with a positive attitude, my day and my son's day goes alot better! I hit my workout with zeal, not delaying and hit my homework with some intensity. So as usual, your right, with a positive post on your blog! Can't wait until your next show! I am so proud of you! Where's my picture?

C2 said...

I love this particular post Tracy. I "preach" this all the time. If you walk into something with a poor attitude, things usually don't and won't get any better. No matter what your circumstances or what adversities we face, we must ALWAYS remain positive and trust that God knows what He is doing. He has a plan for each and every one of us! :)

Love you~

Tina said...

Awesome post!! :)