Monday, January 26, 2009

Butterflies in my Tummy!

Ok.. so I am SO ON FIRE that I woke up this morning with butterflies in my tummy. I am just HAPPY to be ALIVE! I feel so blessed and it's amazing how, even when things are tough, one can see the positive. I truly believe when a person puts spiritual and physical fitness a priority in their life they just SOAR in all areas. WOOHOO!!!

I am going to do Body for LIFE style workouts this week. My morning cardio is COMPLETE... my poa is

upper
cardio
lower
cardio
upper
cardio

with some extra morning cardio when I wake up ENERGIZED and feel the need to add it in. :)

I will also add in some extra pullups, wall sits and pushups.

My eats will be SQUEAKY clean. Lots of elk, chicken, eggwhites, eggwhite protein, greens, berries, oatmeal.

water,water,water

tea,tea,tea

and my BuffMother supplement with a multi vitamin.

This may be long...but it was an EXCELLENT read so I am going to share. LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

You Are Equipped

"…I have equipped you…" (Isaiah 45:5, NLT).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Do you feel like you are facing something that is over your head? You may be facing something big today, but that is a sure sign that you have a big destiny. You may feel small, you may not see how it´s going to work out, but you´ve got to remember who you are: a child of The Most High God. You have been created in His image, and you are equipped to overcome.

When times get tough and you don't see a way out, don´t allow yourself to get discouraged. Dig your heels in and have the attitude, "I've come too far to stop now. This may be extraordinary, but I know I´m an extraordinary person serving an extraordinary God."

Every morning when you wake up, remind yourself that you are equipped. You are empowered. You are anointed. You are strong. You are talented. You are creative. You have been armed with strength for every battle. There is no challenge that´s too difficult for you. No sickness that can hold you back. Your enemies may be powerful, but your God is all-powerful. Keep standing, keep believing because you are equipped to live in victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, I come before You today with an open and humble heart. Fill me with Your peace and confidence and help me to stand strong in You. Thank You for Your faithfulness today and always. In Jesus´ Name. Amen.

PS: maybe all my energy came from meeting Michelle? I don't know, but if you get a chance MEET HER.. she is an angel!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

C2 said...

LOVE IT! Your energy inspires me!

xoxo