Monday, November 17, 2008

Week three....

and still going strong. :)

I did take my first free day since November 1st on Saturday, but I didn't binge. That is a huge step for me. It felt good to enjoy some things I have been craving (caramel mochiatto), but not stuff my face just for the sake of stuffing. I am IN CONTROL!

Awesome HIIT cardio this morning and then I will get my upper body workout in after work. YEAH! It feels so good to see my muscles again. I have been missing them.

In sports news. My team the Cardinals beat Seattle. WOOHOO....YEAH...GOOOO Larry #11 and Kurt Warner. Larry is one of EAS's Athletes and he is SO humble and sweet. What an athelete as well. :)

AUSTIN took 1st at the wrestling tournament with THREE PINS. He has really advanced with his moves this year...so its fun to watch him.

Enough rambling. I hope everyone has a GREAT week....

Let's Eat Clean, Train HARD and DREAM BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

C2 said...

Have a beautiful week Tracy! xoxo

Kelly Olexa said...

You're awesome!!

;-)
K

GirlwithNoname said...

thanks for the props girlfriend!!