Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog written by Blake Bradley

My good friend Blake wrote this blog today and I loved it so much that I asked him if I could post it here on my blog.

Enjoy!

“The Warrior”

The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name
Exodus 15:3

By definition, a warrior is:

A person who shows or has shown great vigor, courage or aggressiveness.

Are you a warrior for Christ? The greater question is; are you striving to be?
Our world is filled with so many pitfalls and daily challenges. Being a warrior is not always an easy task. I don’t write you today claiming to have all the answers. In fact, I am a work in progress. One of my life’s mottos is that I am “permanently under construction”. A soon as one road is refinished, I tear up another one!
We are all human indeed but we can truly make a difference in this world if we will allow God to work through us.

When the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon, he said, “The LORD is with you, mighty warrior.” Judges 6:12

In today’s society an unseen line has been drawn in the sand and it has come down to:
“Are you with God or not”? We can no longer ride the fence and procrastinate about what we should be doing. We should seize this moment right now and become warriors for Christ!

You alone can make a difference in the lives of your family, friends and in your communities. Many people are wandering through this world right now searching for life’s answers, just waiting for someone to show them how to fill that big empty void in their lives….Let’s tell them about Gods love and his promises. Don’t worry if you feel that you are not articulate enough or gifted through words, God will handle all of the details. Just put yourself out there and God will surely use you as a vessel.

The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name

Exodus 15:3


It’s time to catch fire for God ladies and gentlemen. Let’s be the Warriors that God has intended us to be.

Stay strong in Christ!

Blake Bradley
Shields of Strength

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just made my blog private, but would love to invite you to view it. Email me at k9sarchick at yahoo and I'll add you!