Friday, April 4, 2008

CHEST/TRIS/SORE TOE AND A BAD CASE OF DOMS!!!

So last night at midnight the phone rang. I jumped up to answer it when BAM I hit my weight bench and some how cut the bottom of my toe open. It is a pretty bad open wound. UGH... may need stitches, but I'm scared spitless.

I won't be doing my intervals for awhile. BOOHOO!!!

I will get my workout complete when I get home.

Eats have been okay.

protein
almonds
turkey burger, asparagas, hot sauce

Forcing myself to eat cause I'm sick to my stomach. I am such a whimp when it comes to wounds and blood.

Everything is going GREAT!!

You ladies ROCK MY WORLD with LOADS of INSPIRATION!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

PS: my lower body is SO SORE that I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it again tomorrow. I WILL get it done though.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

BE CAREFUL!!! You can't get stitches after a certain amount of hours so you are way past that window. Keep it clean and dry as much as possible. Open to air whenever you can! YEOWCH!!!!

C2 said...

Sounds painful Tracy! Take care of yourself!

LY!

~ Elizabeth