Friday, August 3, 2007

Physical complete ....

I'm almost ready to start my new job. Everything is falling into place and I truly believe this job is meant to be. :)

Only 2 more days until I am officially back on the payroll and no longer a stay at home mom. Man ...my kids are growing up.

I did find out that my weight is up about 15 lbs since my show. YIKES! I really need to get my bootay in gear and get that weight off. I think having a solid schedule and new gym membership will help.

My eats have been good, but my working out has suffered this week. I have been more focused on spending quality time with the kids and getting my home in order.

I sure hope everyone else is doing great.

hugs,
Tracy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you will love your new gym!

C2 said...

Quality time with the kids is important, try and not worry about the missed workouts. You are going to do great on Monday!

Much love ~

~ Elizabeth

Lori said...

I agree, quality time with the kids is the best. The rest can wait.

zooman said...

Can't wait to hear about your first day on the job. You'll do just fine.