Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A New Beginning....

Today is Christa's surgery date. She went in at 9:00 am. I can only believe that this surgery is going to be a fresh new start for her. She is going to be healthy and full of life.

Christa survived a terrible car accident her senior year in high school. She is strong mentally and I know she is going to get through this with flying colors.

If she comes to your mind today will you please say an extra prayer for her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PS: she mentioned taking a road trip so she can meet all my wonderful fitness friends. That would be an awesome trip!

3 comments:

C2 said...

Tracy ~

Praying for you and Christa and praying that God gives her full healing, and you both hope, comfort, and joy! Take Care Sweetie! I'll be thinking of you both today!

~ Elizabeth

Stef said...

I am sure all will be good!

=)

Udenia said...

What else but the best could be the end result for such a beautiful angel! And she is your sister to boot? WOW? Got room for one more? :) I will keep her in my prayers tonight. Luv ya, Udenia