Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to reality.....Darn it!

So I have been MIA for a week now thanks to my darling husband. For my birthday he took me away from the home and we spent alot of hours on the beach. It was so nice to sit and watch the kids play while we visited. Talk about RELAXING!

Now back to reality. Housework, Sylvan, Cooking...cleaning, cleaning...did I mention cleaning? UGH..I LOVE being a mom/housewife. :)

When I think about my hubby 1 mile underground..I am thankful. He is such a hardworker and really takes care of us.

Training and eating are going AWESOME! I am feeling good and getting excited for future functions.

I know, I know, I know that if my eating is not on track then why waste time in the gym. Fuel to our body is SO critical.

Anyway...just a quick update. I made it to 37 and I'm feeling GREAT!

When I turn 40 you can bet your bootay I'll be looking good for my hubby.

EAT CLEAN, Train Hard and DREAM BIG!!!

PS: THANKS to all my friends who sent me birthday wishes and cards. I have them all over my house and I LOVE them. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!!!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Hi Tracy~

Glad you had and awesome Birthday week! Sorry, I didn't know.... =(

Be Good!!

=)

C2 said...

WELCOME BACK TRACY! And Happy Birthday! You were definitely missed BUT I'm glad you had such a relaxing time with your family! You deserve it! Love ya!

~ Elizabeth