Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Corn Rolls and a look at the new Body for LIFE shield

My sweet daughter Karli and I go rounds when it comes to fixing her hair. She won't let me put braids, pig tails or barrets in ..without me begging her. This morning while leaving for her golf lesson I asked her if I could please put her hair up in a ponytail so it would stay out of her face. She said no thank you and walked off. UGH...it's SOOOO frustrating. Well, when she came home today she told me she would let me put lots of braids in her hair..so we took her to the salon and had some corn rolls put in. She looks darling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not exactly the hair style I would pick...but hey it's out of her face. LOL

Also..here is a look at the new Body for LIFE shield. I am VERY pleased and excited to get them mailed out to all of you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

C2 said...

She is just as adorable as her Mama! :-) I can't wait to receive the Shields. Thanks for all you do Tracy!

Lori said...

She's adorable. It reminds me of last year's cruise. When we were in the Bahamas we got stopped every now and then from someone wanting to braid my hair. If it wasn't that it was someone selling drugs.

Shes very cute!!

Laurie said...

That is a very cute hair-do, I'll have to remember that as an option when M gets older, right now I can just keep having them cut it.

zooman said...

When I saw the title of your post I thought it was going to be a healthy recipe for corn rolls, lol. She is very cute, I can tell where she gets it from.

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

You daughter is precious, so cute, now I want cornrolls! Phil 4:13 is one of my fav scripture versus. When I lived Austin, I had a girlfriend who had "Phillipians 4:13" tattooed on the inside of her wrist, in a beautiful script. I'm not sure I could copy her idea, but if I did, I know I could always be reminded to remain faithful.

Unknown said...

A character in my book has a hair style like this. Now I know what it iscalled. It is funny that all I did was type "corn rolls" into Google and I got this back. It is perfect to help me with my description.

Thank you. My ministry web site is GreenSlugg.com I think you will like it. I love the verse that says "I am fearfully and wonderfully made" I used to use it all of the time. Thank you.

Janjay said...

It's actually corn rows- because the look resembles a corn field.