1. Desire - Wanting something to take place in our life is the seed of creation; it is the beginning of everything. Everything in our world has a reason for existing. So, every desire we have contains within it the necessary resources to make it a reality. If we dream of being a figure competitor, then we are fully capable of doing so! We would not have the idea or inclination if it were not possible for us.
2. Visualization - Having a clear mental image of our goals and dreams is vital to achieving them. Keeping your goals in mind and rehearsing the celebration of achievement are powerful tools that can keep you focussed as you move forward. Close your eyes daily and visualize yourself living the health and fitness lifestyle of your dreams.
3. Action - Once you make the decision to move toward health and vitality, it's extremely important to take IMMEDIATE action to let the Universe know you are serious. When you decide that you are sick and tired of being sick and tired...then it's time to act.
4. Reflection - It is very important to use a journal and record your thoughts, goals, dreams and actions on a DAILY basis. After a few weeks you will know why you look and feel the way you do...you have written records!
5. Persevere - What is the most important character trait for Success? GUMPTION!
Successful people take the initiative to get going and have the perserverance to keep going - NO MATTER WHAT! They do not give up at the first sign of rejection or the first "no" or even the tenth "no"! They commit themselves to continual improvement and see each setback as a learning opportunity for furture endeavors.
We all have Dreams. But in order to make Dreams into Reality, it takes an awful lot of Determination, Dedication, Self-Discipline and Effort." ~ Jesse Owens
Vision + Knowledge + Action + Passion = SUCCESS!
So, start giving yourself a little TLC today - you are all CHAMPIONS!
New week, new goals!!
2 years ago