Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Another Birthday....

So today my son Austin turned 9 years old. I took a couple pics...the 2nd pic is his best friend Dylan and him being goofy. The best part of the whole picture is...read his tshirt. I didn't even catch it until I uploaded them. TOO FUNNY!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One last thing.....

I must post this too. It really hit home with me and I know it is really about MY power of choice.

Choose to love...rather than hate.
Choose to laugh....rather than cry.
Choose to Create...rather than destroy.
Choose to Persevere...rather than quit.
Choose to Praise...rather than gossip.
Choose to heal.....rather than wound.
Choose to give....rather than steal.
Choose to act...rather than procrastinate.
Choose to grow....rather than rot.
Choose to pray....rather than curse.
Choose to live....rather than die.

4 comments:

MichelleInFlorida said...

Beautiful, Trace! Always lifting others up..... you're an angel!

BTW.... did you see your photo on eas.com from the Expo?

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Birthday to Austin.
I love his shirt!!!!!

Stef said...

Hey my friend~

funny that you talk about CHOOSING.... I was doing a lot of self talk about CHOOSING today!

I will call you soon to catch up!

=)

SusanH said...

Oh, cute pictures. How fun!