Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Day 1 ~ Going GREAT!

So my first day on Tony's program and I am STOKED!

I absolutely LOVE how I feel...call me C R A Z Y, but I truly feel incredible today. I am excited to eat my meals and am totally in the zone. I think the key thing I took from our 2 hour phone consulation was when Tony said "you will not only look your best on the outside, but you are going to feel great on the inside." I am amazed at how my attitude is focused on the awesome fuel and supplements that I'm putting in my body and how I'm actually making myself healthy. The old thought pattern would have been...GEEZ this sucks I'm the only one eating this way and poor me..blah,blah,blah.

NO MORE STINKIN THINKIN!

30 min am cardio complete

meals 1,2,3,4 complete

will eat my 5th meal..wait an hour then dive into my upper body workout. I am anxious and nervous. I hate trying to figure it all out at first. I am going to start heavy rather than light though. (without compromising my form)

It's cool how when I'm finished with my workout i go input so Tony can see what I did. Talk about accountability. I LOVE IT!

The coolest part of hiring Tony is ..I truly believe he cares and wants a person to succeed. NOt only physically, but mentally as well. It's a great feeling.

Okay..enough rambling today.

No comments: