Monday, February 16, 2009

I am SO out of shape....

So bootcamp kicked my bootay. Other than when I first started training for my 1st figure competition I have never puked after a workout. Well, I did after bootcamp. I am so sore today....I could barely climb the stairs at work this morning.

I am SO EXCITED to get the winter fluff off and for my muscles to re-appear.

I had an excellent Valentine's Day. Tom took saturday off and we spent some good quality time together. ;)

I think I have a speaking engagement for EAS in June. I am Excited about that!!

Good things ahead...

PLEASE if you go to the Arnold get lots of pictures of our peeps who are competing. This is truly an exciting year. SO many girls we know competing. YEAH!!!

Have a wonderful, blessed day everyone....and remember

"A bite of the bait ..ain't worth the pain of the hook" ~Porter Freeman

No comments: