Tuesday, April 10, 2007

OH MY HECK!

I seriously would have posted earlier, BUT there are times when I just can't log into my blog. I don't know what I do wrong, but geez it is soooooooooo frustrating.

Anyway....I am BACK!

Just returned from Seattle (actually Des Moines) from visiting Christa. It was an emotional trip, but I am happy to say she is surrounded by so much love. God is good and Christa is one special, blessed gal. I sat there with Christa reading all the cards from everyone and we both cried. You are ALL amazing, amazing people and I don't know how I can thank you enough. The support you have all shown her has really helped to lift her spirits. I'll say it again GOD IS GOOD..he knows just the right people to put in your life at just the right time. Christa has a long road ahead of her..so please keep the prayers coming. She has a list of requirments she must meet before they will do the surgery...then after the surgery she will be face down for about six weeks to heal. She has two people with her at all times and I will be going back with my sister Katie in about two weeks.

Anyway even though I hired Tony...my fitness goals have been lacking. I have been working out, but when things get stressful I honestly can say I either don't eat at all or I do half of my plan and then eat whatever..nibbling. (depending on the stress level) BUT..I have decided to start fresh tomorrow..3 months out from my 37th birthday. I talked to Tony before I left to see her and he gave me an AWESOME pep talk. He said I am most likely failing because I don't have a solid goal. I now have a goal..first my birthday then depending on Christa I will pick a show. I must do this not only for myself, but for Christa.... I need my health and strength. I need all of you so much. Hope everyone else is doing okay...I know one thing for sure...if you are 100% honest with Tony he will help you get over ANY hump you may be encountering. He is the BEST!

I talked to Maria and her dad is doing okay. He has had some rough days, but Maria is being SO supportive.

Again, thanks to everyone who sent love to my sis. She has a VERY long road ahead of her..so if you want to send her a card please let me know and I'll get ya the address. She really can use all the support she can get.

Love ya,
Tracy

1 comment:

Stef said...

Wave~
Wave~
Wave~

Hi Tracy!!!!!!!!

=)