Thursday, April 12, 2007

Chest workout and golf today...

Tony really has some great workouts. WOW..talk about sore. :)

What a beautiful day today in Idaho. I went with my hubby Tom and watched him golf..it was so relaxing. I really need to learn how to play that game. All three of my kids love it..so I either join them or sit on the sidelines. It's not that I can't play the game I'm just such a baby. If I'm not super good right off the bat I cop this attitude. In fact last year I took a lesson and the instructor told me I was a natural, but if I didn't get the mental part of the game down then I might as well give it up. OUCH..that hurt.

So..I'm going to calm down, relax and just have fun playing with my family. ;)

Dede (Kana) sent my sister Christa a dozen chocolate strawberries. She will be getting them tomorrow. I just know she is going to have a HUGE smile on her face. THANK YOU so much Dede you are so thoughtful.

and

Maria has training in Seattle today so she called to see if she could go visit Christa. Am I blessed or what?? I have the GREATEST friends in the WORLD.

My son Austin has a state wrestling tournament in Mead, Washington next month. Does anyone live in Mead?? Any time I can hook up with my fitness friends it is nice. :)

Oh and I'll be back in Seattle in a couple of weeks. I'm trying to think of some things I can take to cheer Christa up. Has anyone heard of those sun lamps?? I would love to get her one of those for her room. It has to get depressing sitting in a bedroom all day..day after day.

Stef called me this morning. She is always such a positive, uplifting friend. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to think of me. I totally appreciate you.

Huge hug to all my fitness buds.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: